Project Management Professional (PMP) Weekend Classes
Attend our Project Management Professional – PMP Exam Preparation training course in Dubai based on new PMBOK6, and get ready to sit and pass the PMP exam from the first attempt and become a certified Project Management Professional from PMI. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
We are a PMI Global Authorized Training Partner (ATP). We offer classroom, boot camp and corporate in-house training programs. We provide you with thousands of sample PMP questions and answers, as well as sample PMP mock exams.
Enquire online by filling and submitting the form at the end of this page, or
Call +971558724676 to speak to a Training Specialist today.
Book Your Seat Today….Every session limited to 12 attendees only!!
If you are looking for regular weekday business hours training (Sun-Thurs), please CLICK HERE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
What you will get:
- Amazing value for an instructor-led PMI Certified PMP Exam Prep Course
- Attend Weekend days PMP® classroom training by experienced instructors
- Get 35 PDUs Offered/35 PMI Approved Contact Hours
- New PMBOK6 Guide included
- Get Assistance in filling the PMP® Application Forms
- Sample FREE practice questions with answers
- Best in the region custom course materials
- Free Exam Tips from PMI Professionals
- Approved PMI ATP ID: 3208
*Fees do not include examination fees payable to PMI if the attendee would like to sit for the certification exam at testing center.
Enquire online by filling and submitting the form at the end of this page, or Call +971558724676 to speak to a Training Specialist today.
The PMP® credential is one of the most sought after professional credentials in Project Management. It complements any university degree or work experience. However, earning the PMP® credential takes lots of studying and hard work. This PMP® certification exam training course will prepare you for easily passing by reviewing the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide in full details, including the process groups, knowledge areas and each and every one of the processes. The course includes exam practice sessions and discussions of common topics that regularly appear on the exam. The course will clarify the key concepts and techniques that every project management professional should know in order to manage projects successfully (see Course Format below).
All students will be supplied with customized course materials and a course workshop that will help in preparing for the exam. This workshop includes exercises and lots of sample questions that will build your confidence and raise your chances of passing the PMP® Exam on your first attempt.
This course will:
• Prepare delegates to sit for the PMP® Exam and have a higher chance of passing from the first attempt.
• Teach delegates about project management in details so they can apply it in their own work.
• Provide an opportunity to understand the scope of a project manager’s duties – useful for senior managers.
Course is presented as PowerPoint presentations that are explained by the instructor, while keeping students engaged via real-life examples and topic discussions. Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points. Students will also be given quizzes at the of each knowledge area to solidify their knowledge, as well as additional practice questions to take home and prepare for the exam.
CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
- Build a team
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Train team members and stakeholders
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Build a shared understanding of a project
STARTING THE PROJECT
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practice
- Plan and manage scope
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage the schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables
- Integrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage procurement
- Establish a project governance structure
DOING THE WORK
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute project to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Engage stakeholders
- Create project artifacts
- Manage project changes
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers
- Manage conflicts
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Apply emotional intelligence to promote team performance
KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
- Manage compliance requirements
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- Support organizational change
- Employee continuous project improvement
Course Wrap Up & PMP Application Review
Here, we go over the course key points reminding students about all Knowledge Areas, concepts and techniques and how they connect and add value. The instructor will also review the application process with the students in order to make sure they are ready to apply to sit the PMP exam, and that they know how to approach the examination process.
At the completion of this training program, attendees will each be awarded PMI Endorsed Certificates worth 35 Professional Development Units (PDU’s), which be used towards the hours needed for applying and sitting for the PMP professional certification exam.