Edward Shehab, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CSSGB, PMOC, CBAP
Master of Science in Management of Programs & Projects
Edward Shehab is an accomplished expert with over 25 years’ experience in the field of Project & Program Management, Business Process Analysis & Design, as well as Operational & Organizational Excellence. He has worked in the USA and the Middle East, providing consulting and training for many global and regional organizations in different sectors including Government, Town Planning, Engineering, Consumer Products, Information Technology, Systems Integration and New Product Development.
Edward is an expert at assessing and designing custom methodologies for Portfolio, Project, and Programs, creating and setting up new and strategically aligned PMO’s, as well as building efficiency thru the use of Six Sigma, Business Process & Organizational Modeling, and Requirements Management.
Edward is a certified
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) from PMI
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) from PMI (1st in the USA to attain this certification)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) from The IIBA (1st in the Middle East North Africa region to attain this certification)
- Project Management Office Certified (PMOC)
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) from General Electric.