Benefits to Individuals
The business analysis certification is beneficial to individuals because they are one of the most sought-after today. Being a certified individual does not only enable career advancement, but it also increases the chances of promotion and earning potential.
Benefits to Organizations
Adopting the Business Analysis practice within an organization helps in achieving better business performance and doing better businesses. Also, better collaboration with the stakeholders and carrying out successful projects. All these will enable you to stand out amongst competitors, especially during difficult economic periods.
Is this path right for you?
The CBAP Certification Course is especially ideal for working professionals who are interested in implementing the best practices of business analysis in their work.
Below are some of the job roles that can benefit from the course, but aren’t limited to:
- Individuals with significant experience in business analysis
- Individuals with a CCBA® designation
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Hybrid Business Analysis professionals, including: Project Manager, Testers, Quality Assurance (QA)
- professionals, Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
- IT Professionals
By attending our CBAP Live Online Course, you will learn:
- How to make your competence known and be recognized by peers and management;
- The principles and practices of business analysis;
- To follow established standards that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) version 3.0;
- The knowledge and skills required to be an effective and result-oriented business analyst;
- How to achieve reliable, quality results with enhanced efficiency and consistency; and
- How to prepare to sit for the CBAP® Exam and have a higher chance of passing from the first attempt.
What Topics will be covered in the course?
The CBAP Live Online Course will cover all the chapters of BABOKC® Guide v3 with supporting customized materials from our expert instructor, including templates easily usable in your job. The course will be conducted by our senior trainer who has diverse domain experience in business analysis and process improvement. This CBAP® course is approved by IIBA® and an individual earns 35 PDU’s from it.