PMI PfMP Portfolio Management Professional Exam Preparation Course
|Duration: 3 Days|
Enquire About This Course
PfMP Portfolio Management Course in Dubai
Attend our Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)® exam prep course and be on your way to sit and pass the PfMP certification exam from PMI. The PfMP certificate signifies your advanced competency in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve strategic objectives. As a PfMP®, you’ll be recognized for your pivotal role in the realization of strategy and seen as an authority who can improve portfolio management maturity at your organization.
Your organization does the work right. But does it do the right work? As a portfolio manager, your role is essential to ensuring that the answer is “Yes.”
Formal portfolio management is the most effective way to implement strategic initiatives because it bridges the gap between strategy and implementation. Organizations that are effective in portfolio management had 62 percent of products meet or exceed expected ROI according to our 2012 Pulse of the Profession® research. Portfolio managers align projects, programs and operations with strategic objectives, investing resources in the right work to deliver the expected value.
By attending this course, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the portfolio management discipline, including all domains, concepts, processes and tasks of The Standard for Portfolio Management 3rd Edition, and align your portfolio management experience with PfMP® terminology and definitions, as well as identify the steps needed to complete your exam application and meet the required criteria.
All delegates will be supplied with customized course materials including a genuine copy of PMI’s Standard for Portfolio Management 3rd Edition, and sample questions & answers that will build your confidence and raise your chances of passing the PfMP® exam on your first attempt.
PfMP Certification Training in Dubai
This course will:
- Prepare delegates to sit for the PfMP® Exam by reviewing PfMP® key terms and concepts and the 5 performance domains and all topics within The Standard for Portfolio Management 3rd Edition,.
- Teach delegates about best practice portfolio management tools and techniques so they can apply them successfully it in their own organizations.
- Enhance the Portfolio Managers’ abilities to manage multiple their portfolios in order to help their organization achieve its strategic goals and vision.
Course is presented as PowerPoint presentations that are explained by the instructor, while keeping students engaged via real-life examples and topic discussions. Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points. Students will also be given quizzes at the of each training section to solidify their knowledge, as well as additional practice questions to take home and prepare for the exam.
A certificate of completion will be issued to those who attend and complete the program. This course will entitle delegates to 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from PMI.
- Purpose of The Standard for Portfolio Management
- What is a Portfolio?
- What is Portfolio Management
- Relationships Between Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management, and
- Organizational Project Management
- Portfolio Management and Organizational Strategy
- Business Value
- Portfolio Component Management Relationships
- Role of the Portfolio Manager
- Role of the PMO in Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Management Body of Knowledge
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW AND ORGANIZATION
- Portfolio Management and Organizational Strategy and Objectives
- Portfolio Management Process Implementation
- Portfolio Management Process Cycle
- Portfolio Management Information System (PMIS)
- Portfolio Management Governance
- Portfolio Stakeholders
- Organizational Influences on Portfolio Management
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT PROCESS GROUPS
- Portfolio Management Process Groups
- Portfolio Management Process Interactions
PORTFOLIO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- Develop Portfolio Strategic Plan
- Develop Portfolio Charter
- Define Portfolio Roadmap
- Manage Strategic Change
PORTFOLIO GOVERNANCE MANAGEMENT
- Develop Portfolio Management Plan
- Define Portfolio
- Authorize Portfolio
- Provide Portfolio Oversight
PORTFOLIO PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Develop Portfolio Performance Management Plan
- Manage Supply and Demand
- Manage Portfolio Value
PORTFOLIO COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- Develop Portfolio Communication Management Plan
- Manage Portfolio Information
PORTFOLIO RISK MANAGEMENT
- Develop Portfolio Risk Management Plan
- Manage Portfolio Risks
PfMP® Exam Review
- Exam requirements
- How to apply
- Exam review & tips
- Maintaining your PfMP®
At the completion of this training program, attendees will each be awarded PMI Endorsed Certificates worth 21 Professional Development Units (PDU’s).
Portfolio Management certification course Dubai
|Duration: 3 Days|