Attend our Project Management Professional – PMP Exam Preparation training course in Dubai, and get ready to sit and pass the PMP exam from the first attempt and become a certified Project Management Professional from PMI. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
We are a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (REP). We offer classroom, boot camp and corporate in-house training programs. We provide you with thousands of sample PMP questions and answers, as well as sample PMP mock exams.
Book Your Seat Today….Every session limited to 12 attendees only!!
Meet 3 times a week for 4 weeks. Training sessions will be on Sun-Tues-Wed from 6:30-9:30PM.
Meet every Saturday for 4 weeks. Training sessions will be from 8:30AM-4:30PM.
Whether you attend evenings or weekends, you will get:
- Amazing value for an instructor-led PMI Certified PMP Exam Prep Course
- Exam Pass Guarantee:Free Course Resit until you pass, and we guarantee that you will pass the PMP® exam if you follow our study strategy.
- Attend 4 Weekend days or 12 Evenings PMP® classroom training by experienced instructors (Success rate over 99%)
- Get 35 PDUs Offered/35 PMI Approved Contact Hours
- Get Assistance in filling the PMP® Application Forms
- 1,000’s of FREE practice questions with answers
- Best in the region custom course materials
- Free Exam Tips from PMI Professionals
- Approved PMI R.E.P. Provider ID: 3208
*Fees do not include examination fees payable to PMI if attendee would like to sit for the certification exam at testing center.
Enquire online by filling and submitting the form at the end of this page, or Call +971 4 4356074 to speak to a Training Specialist today.
The PMP® credential is one of the most sought after professional credentials in Project Management. It complements any university degree or work experience. However, earning the PMP® credential takes lots of studying and hard work. This PMP® certification exam training course will prepare you for easily passing by reviewing the 5th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide in full details, including the 5 process groups, 10 knowledge areas and each and every one of the 47 processes. The course includes exam practice sessions and discussions of common topics that regularly appear on the exam. The course will clarify the key concepts and techniques that every project management professional should know in order to manage projects successfully (see Course Format below).
All students will be supplied with customized course materials and a course workshop that will help in preparing for the exam. This workshop includes exercises and lots of sample questions that will build your confidence and raise your chances of passing the PMP® Exam on your first attempt.
This course will:
• Prepare delegates to sit for the PMP® Exam and have a higher chance of passing from the first attempt.
• Teach delegates about project management in details so they can apply it in their own work.
• Provide an opportunity to understand the scope of a project manager’s duties – useful for senior managers.
Course is presented as PowerPoint presentations that are explained by the instructor, while keeping students engaged via real-life examples and topic discussions. Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points. Students will also be given quizzes at the of each knowledge area to solidify their knowledge, as well as additional practice questions to take home and prepare for the exam.
• Introducing the instructor and the attendees
• Details of the course format, agenda, team expectations, break timings, etc…
• Who is PMI? What is the PMBOK Guide?
• The PMP certification process
• The PMP Exam & passing strategy
IMPORTANT: In order to make good use of the 5 days together, students seeking PMP certification will be asked to start documenting any projects they have worked on so that the instructor can review and help them with the PMP application process. This is a time consuming effort and must be started from day one in order to complete by day 5.
Introduction & Project Management Concepts
• Project management context, life cycles, phases, stakeholders
• Projects, Operations & Organizational Strategy
• Project roles & responsibilities
• Organizational influences on Project Management
• The Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
Project Integration Management
• Inputs-processes-outputs of Integration Management
• Developing the Project Charter
• Developing the Project Plan
• Project Execution, Monitoring & Controlling
• Integrated Change Control process
• Project Closeout
Project Scope Management
• Planning Scope Management
• Collecting project requirements
• Defining project scope and developing the Project Scope Statement
• Creating the project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
• Validating scope and completed deliverables
• Controlling project scope & Scope Creep
Project Time Management
• The Schedule Management Plan
• Defining schedule activities & milestones
• Sequencing activities, types of dependencies & relationships, PDMs, network diagrams
• Estimation techniques, PERT estimates, identifying and estimating project resource needs
• Estimating project duration, developing the project schedule baseline
• Critical Path Method (CPM), schedule optimization and control
• Special overview of Critical Path calculations including Float, Activity Early and Late Start, Leads & Lags
Project Cost Management
• Developing the Cost Management Plan
• Estimating activity costs, types of estimates
• Determining project budget and funding requirements
• Controlling project costs using Earned Value Management (EV)
• Special overview of EV calculations; CPI, SPI, CV, SV, EAC, ETC, Trend analysis and Forecasting
• Special overview of financial concepts; Net Present Value, Opportunity Cost, BCR, IRR, Sunk Costs
Project Quality Management
• Quality goals & concepts, quality pioneers, PDCA cycle
• Quality planning, cost of quality, marginal analysis
• Quality management techniques, Control Charts, Six Sigma & Standard Deviation review
• Quality Assurance, Quality Audits
• Quality Control & techniques, Cause& Effect diagrams, Pareto Charts, Scatter Diagrams
Human Resource Management
• Role of the Project Manager in HR, developing the HR Plan
• Organization Charts, RACI, Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM)
• Project Roles and Responsibilities
• Staff acquisition and assignment, Resource Calendars
• Project team development, Team Building, Team performance assessment
• Managing the project team, conflict management, problem solving
• Management and Leadership styles, types of power, motivation theory
Project Communication Management
• Types & dimensions of project communication, the communication model
• Effective communication & listening, communication blockers
• Developing the Communications Management Plan
• Managing Communications
• Controlling Communications
Project Risk Management
• Elements of project risk, risk drivers, types of risks
• Stakeholder risk tolerance
• Developing the Risk Management Plan
• Identifying project risks; SWOT, checklist analysis, diagramming techniques
• Developing the Risk Register
• Qualitative Risk Analysis, probability & impact matrix, risk scores, Risk Breakdown Structure
• Quantitative Risk Analysis, modelling & simulation techniques
• Decision trees, Monte Carlo analysis
• Risk response planning; strategies for negative and positive risks
• Risk response action plans, contingency plans, contingency reserve
• Monitoring and controlling project risks
Project Procurement Management
• Procurement Planning Process, Make or Buy Analysis, Source selection
• Types of contracts; fixed, cost reimbursable, time & material
• Conducting procurement (tender & bid), seller solicitation, proposal evaluation and seller selection
• Controlling procurements, contract change control, performance review, audits & inspections
• Closing procurements, contract closeout, procurement audits, early termination process
• Contract negotiations
Project Stakeholder Management
• Project stakeholders; identification & analysis
• Developing a Stakeholder Management Plan
• Managing stakeholder engagement
• Controlling stakeholder engagement
• Legal, ethical, and professional behavior
• Balancing stakeholder interests
• Code of conduct, cultural issues of international projects
Course Wrap Up & PMP Application Review
Here, we go over the course key points reminding students about all Knowledge Areas, concepts and techniques and how they connect and add value. The instructor will also review the application process with the students in order to make sure they are ready to apply to sit the PMP exam, and that they know how to approach the examination process.
At the completion of this training program, attendees will each be awarded PMI Endorsed Certificates worth 35 Professional Development Units (PDU’s), which be used towards the hours needed for applying and sitting for the PMP professional certification exam.