Project Management Professional (PMP) Weekend Classes
Attend our Project Management Professional – PMP Exam Preparation training course in Dubai based on new PMBOK6, and get ready to sit and pass the PMP exam from the first attempt and become a certified Project Management Professional from PMI. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
We are a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (REP). We offer classroom, boot camp and corporate in-house training programs. We provide you with thousands of sample PMP questions and answers, as well as sample PMP mock exams.
Enquire online by filling and submitting the form at the end of this page, or
Call +971 4 4356074 to speak to a Training Specialist today.
Book Your Seat Today….Every session limited to 12 attendees only!!
If you are looking for regular weekday business hours training (Sun-Thurs), please CLICK HERE or email us at email@example.com for details.
Location: Novotel Hotel, Al Barsha Dubai
Upcoming Saturday Session: Sept 15 , 22, 29, Oct 6
What you will get:
- Amazing value for an instructor-led PMI Certified PMP Exam Prep Course
- Exam Pass Guarantee:Free Course Resit until you pass, and we guarantee that you will pass the PMP® exam if you follow our study strategy.
- Attend Weekend days PMP® classroom training by experienced instructors (Success rate over 99%)
- Get 35 PDUs Offered/35 PMI Approved Contact Hours
- New PMBOK6 Guide included
- Get Assistance in filling the PMP® Application Forms
- Sample FREE practice questions with answers
- Best in the region custom course materials
- Free Exam Tips from PMI Professionals
- Approved PMI R.E.P. Provider ID: 3208
*Fees do not include examination fees payable to PMI if attendee would like to sit for the certification exam at testing center.
Enquire online by filling and submitting the form at the end of this page, or Call +971 4 4356074 to speak to a Training Specialist today.
The PMP® credential is one of the most sought after professional credentials in Project Management. It complements any university degree or work experience. However, earning the PMP® credential takes lots of studying and hard work. This PMP® certification exam training course will prepare you for easily passing by reviewing the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide in full details, including the process groups, knowledge areas and each and every one of the processes. The course includes exam practice sessions and discussions of common topics that regularly appear on the exam. The course will clarify the key concepts and techniques that every project management professional should know in order to manage projects successfully (see Course Format below).
All students will be supplied with customized course materials and a course workshop that will help in preparing for the exam. This workshop includes exercises and lots of sample questions that will build your confidence and raise your chances of passing the PMP® Exam on your first attempt.
This course will:
• Prepare delegates to sit for the PMP® Exam and have a higher chance of passing from the first attempt.
• Teach delegates about project management in details so they can apply it in their own work.
• Provide an opportunity to understand the scope of a project manager’s duties – useful for senior managers.
Course is presented as PowerPoint presentations that are explained by the instructor, while keeping students engaged via real-life examples and topic discussions. Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points. Students will also be given quizzes at the of each knowledge area to solidify their knowledge, as well as additional practice questions to take home and prepare for the exam.
• Introducing the instructor and the attendees
• Details of the course format, agenda, team expectations, break timings, etc…
• Who is PMI? What is the PMBOK Guide?
• The PMP certification process
• The PMP Exam & passing strategy
IMPORTANT: In order to make good use of the 4 days together, students seeking PMP certification will be asked to start documenting any projects they have worked on so that the instructor can review and help them with the PMP application process. This is a time consuming effort and must be started from day one in order to complete by the last day.
- The Standard for Project Management
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Foundational Elements
- What are Projects
- The Importance of Project Management
- Relationship of Project, Program, Portfolio, and Operations Management
- THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH PROJECTS OPERATE
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- EEFs Internal & External to the Organization
- Organizational Process Assets
- Processes, Policies, and Procedures
- Organizational Knowledge Repositories
- Organizational Systems
- Organizational Governance Frameworks
- Management Elements
- Organizational Structure Types
- THE ROLE OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
- Definition of a Project Manager
- The Project Manager’s Sphere of Influence
- The Project
- The Organization
- The Industry
- Professional Discipline
- Across Disciplines
- Project Manager Competences
- Technical Project Management Skills
- Strategic and Business Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Comparison of Leadership and Management
- Performing Integration
- Performing Integration at the Process Level
- Integration at the Cognitive Level
- Integration at the Context Level
- Integration and Complexity
- PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- PROJECT SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
- PROJECT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
- PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
- PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- PROJECT STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
Course Wrap Up & PMP Application Review
Here, we go over the course key points reminding students about all Knowledge Areas, concepts and techniques and how they connect and add value. The instructor will also review the application process with the students in order to make sure they are ready to apply to sit the PMP exam, and that they know how to approach the examination process.
At the completion of this training program, attendees will each be awarded PMI Endorsed Certificates worth 35 Professional Development Units (PDU’s), which be used towards the hours needed for applying and sitting for the PMP professional certification exam.